Fashion Design & Product Development
It's your dream: pursue it at Stephens. You'll learn to create original works while tapping into our extensive alumnae network and learning about all aspects of the fashion business from faculty and visiting experts. Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design and Product Development.
Join a program recently named the #33 fashion school in the nation and a top 10 midwestern school by fashion schools.org. Fashionista.com also named Stephens one of the top fashion schools in the world.
Here you'll have an opportunity to:
- Study pattern making and draping.
- Create original works.
- Experience more than 30 industry professionals who visit the School of Fashion and Design every year.
- Showcase your best works at The Collections, our annual student designer fashion show, a real runway event.
- Enjoy prestigious internships at companies such as Victoria’s Secret corporate offices, Baby Phat, Escada and WWD.
- Take study trips to international fashion capitals for college credit.
- Take advantage of our Historic Costume Museum and Research Library.
- See what our Pattern to Print class is up to on patterntoprint.tumblr.com.
- View the program overview video--
Fashion Design and Product Development is part of the School of Fashion and Design. Other programs in this school include: