Students studying Fashion Communication at Stephens have lots of options for designing the career that's right for them. Students study all aspects of the fashion industry so they can talk and write about forecasting, runway shows and other industry trends like an expert. Minors are available to complement studies.
- Study fashion-related journalism, marketing and graphic design.
- Take study trips to international fashion capitals for college credit.
- Experience more than 30 industry professionals who visit the School of Fashion and Design every year.
- Help market and report on The Collections, our annual spring fashion show.
- Take advantage of our Strategic Communications programs to learn presentation and other skills to get a competitive edge.
- Explore our Historic Costume Museum and Research Library.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Communication.
Fashion Communication is part of the School of Fashion and Design. Other programs in this school include: