Students studying Apparel Studies at Stephens learn all aspects of the industry so they’re prepared for any fashion-related career.
- Experience more than 30 industry professionals who visit the School of Fashion and Design every year.
- Take study trips to international fashion capitals for college credit.
- Help produce The Collections, our annual spring fashion show.
- Study pattern making and draping, create original designs or fashion content.
- Take advantage of our Historic Costume Museum and Research Library.
- Intern at companies such as Cosmopolitan, Victoria’s Secret corporate offices, Baby Phat, WWD and Escada.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Arts in Apparel Studies.
Apparel Studies is part of the School of Fashion and Design. Other programs in this school include: