Policies, Procedures + Important Information
The Office of Title IX works to provide a wealth of resources for understanding, responding to, building awareness of and preventing violations of Title IX. Contact the Title IX office with any questions about these documents and policies.
Policies + Procedures
Below you’ll find the most frequently requested policies related to the Office of Title IX and related departments. Contact the Title IX office with any questions about these or other policies.
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Equal Opportunity, Harassment and Nondiscrimination Policy for All Students, Faculty, Staff and Third-Parties
- Pregnant and Parenting Students Policy
- Professional Boundaries with Students Policy
- Consensual Relationships between Employees Policy
- Protection of Minors on Campus Policy
- Policy for Advisors During the Resolution of Grievances
Infosheets + Guidelines
- Student Infosheet (“What YOU Need to Know”)
- Employee Training Infosheet (“You are a Mandatory Reporter”)
- Children’s School at Stephens College Training Info sheet (Info for all audiences)
- Rights of Parties
- Rights of Witnesses
- Examples of Title IX Policy Violations
- Framework for Informal Resolution
- Violence Risk Assessment Procedure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Information About Consent
- Risk Reduction Tips
Safety + Security
If immediate crisis, call 911 or Campus Security Emergency at (573) 876-7299.
For all other concerns, call the Title IX office at (573) 876-7250 or Ext. 4250.