Accessing Information & Technology Services
With the Information & Technology Services (I&TS) staff now primarily working remotely, here are tips for how you can request assistance from the department and Helpdesk.
We rely heavily on our ticketing/work order system as it provides tracking and trail of notes while we navigate through assisting you. This system can be found athttps://helpdesk.stephens.edu/ .
If you have an issue with logging into the helpdesk system we can always be reached with an email to email@example.com or a phone call to (573) 876-2381.
If you are calling in the next few weeks please be aware that we are checking voicemails consistently at this time and will be converting these into work orders as needed as well.
In summary, to request help or report an issue:
Submit a ticket to the Help Desk (preferred method)
- Login into https://helpdesk.stephens.edu/
- Click new Ticket and fill in your information and request.
- Please provide a preferred contact method
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using either your Stephens email or your personal email account
Call the Help Desk at (573) 876-2381
- If staff members are in the office we will answer and attempt to assist
- All voicemails are placed in the Helpdesk Inbox which are converted into requests within our work order system.
- Please provide clear contact information as well as a description of the issue you are reporting
In all cases, I&TS requests that you provide two forms of contact. If not provided, they will utilize your Stephens email as either primary or secondary contact information.
Information & Technology Services