Reserving Campus Spaces
How to Reserve Spaces Online:
- GO to online reservation system.
- CLICK on the Schedule Request Tab. Select “normal” unless your event is recurring.
- INSERT all necessary information. Make sure to fill out all boxes with a red checkmark beside them.
- SCROLL down to Setup Requirements. In the box titled Event Set-Up, describe the necessary event layout. If you find that you can not adequately describe it in words, mail a diagram to box 2142, or drop it off at the Conferencing Office on the first floor of Senior Hall across from the boardroom.
- ENTER the password: stephens and click the save button. Your reservation will be sent to the appropriate parties and you will be notified of the approval via email.
Frequently Asked Questions
* If I request a space online is the reservation final?
The reservation becomes final after it is approved and if there are no space conflicts. You can check availability while making your reservation online by clicking the CHECK AVAILABILITY button after you enter your requested date(s).As soon as you know you’re A/V needs, email [email protected] and request the equipment. Campus Computing will give you all the instructions and information necessary and if possible guarantee the availability of what you need.
* What if I want to request a facility multiple times throughout the semester? Do I have to request it every time?
No, you only have to reserve it one time! For something that is regularly recurring (i.e. every Tuesday or the 3rd Monday of each month) click “Recurring” Schedule instead of “Normal” Schedule and then begin entering the information. For something that has a set of dates with the same time and the same location, choose “Normal” Schedule but select all the dates at once by clicking on the calendars to the right of the event date field.
* I entered the password but it isn’t working, why not?
Make sure you are using the word “stephens” and all letters are lowercase, DO NOT capitalize the first ‘s’ in Stephens and DO NOT use your campus email password.
* If I request A/V equipment is availability guaranteed?
No, A/V equipment is limited and may be reserved elsewhere at the time of your requested event. Conferencing will let you know if the requested equipment is available for use at that time.