Prepare for the big day with a rehearsal dinner on site. Get ready in one of our elegant parlor rooms. Exchange vows in a beautiful, non-denominational chapel before greeting guests in the scenic Journey Plaza. Continue your celebration in the Kimball Ballroom just steps away.
Why require guests to drive from venue to venue when you can enjoy your wedding on our beautiful campus? Mix and match our venues to fit your individual needs—but don’t waste a minute of your wedding day. After all, on this day, it all belongs to you.
1306 Walnut Street E, Columbia, Mo., 65215
- Beautiful stained glass and skylight create reflective effects
- A 19th-century pipe organ adds to the ambiance
- Designed by famed architect Eero Saarinen
6 College Avenue N., Columbia, Mo., 65215
- Floor-to-ceiling arched windows, hardwood flooring
- Projector, retractable screen, programmable lighting
- Macey Lounge provides special staged area
100 Waugh Street, Columbia, Mo., 65215
- Recital Hall offers ideal setting for intimate reception
- Parlor rooms provide elegant backdrop for pre-ceremony preparations
- Antique furniture, piano and harp make for unique photo opportunities