Web Use Policy
This document is designed to ensure that electronic information about Stephens College conforms to federal and state law as well as College policies.
- Use of the site may not violate federal or state law.
- Use of the site may not violate copyright law.
- The site may not be used for commercial activities.
- The site may not be used to distribute unsolicited advertising.
- The site may not be used to post obscenity, sexually-explicit images or remarks that are defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, intimidating or embarrassing to others.
- The site may not be used to exploit a discussion or database list for a purpose outside its designated purpose.
- The site may not be used to post chain letters.
- The site may not be used to disrupt normal use and service.
- **This list is not comprehensive and is subject to change.
All materials within the site are provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind. Stephens College does not endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any content, including that in third-party links. Reliance on information on the Web site is at the user's discretion.
Material may not be modified, reproduced, displayed, distributed or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the College's written permission.
If a posted communication does not conform to this policy, Stephens College may, in good faith and at its sole discretion, remove or request the removal of a posted communication. Stephens College reserves the right to limit users and prevent their further access to the site for violating this policy.
Posted communications are non-confidential. By posting a communication, the user automatically grants Stephens College permission to use, reproduce, modify and display the communication in other forms (i.e. in the alumnae magazine).
Stephens College may use a user's submitted information (i.e. e-mail address, name, mailing address, phone number) for its internal business and marketing purposes.
Stephens College reserves the right to make changes to its site at any time.
Stephens College and its representatives shall not be held liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of the Web site. Stephens College does not guarantee that its site is free of computer viruses or other harmful goods and is not responsible for costs incurred from loss or damage related to use of the Web site.