Stephens Honors Community Members
The Ten Ideals revealed themselves to fellow students, faculty and staff at Stephens College's annual Honors Convocation on April 9. The select group of 10 Stephens seniors kept their identity a secret all year (a tradition that dates back to 1921) while personifying the College’s Ten Ideals and recognizing others on campus who hold those traits. Read more about the Ten Ideals.
Click for a complete list of award winners.
On April 12, Stephens recognized the hard work and dedication of staff at the Employee Recognition Luncheon.
Top staff award winners:
- Distinguished Service Award – Tony Coleman, security
- Community Service Award – Clay Stem, equestrian; Michael Burke, performing arts
- Customer Service Award – Diane Cook, facilities; Kathryn Hart, accounting; Chris Herbold, information technology
- Teamwork Award – Security department (represented by director Tony Coleman)
- Diversity Award – Greg Mankey, facilities
- Student Support Award – Gena Boling, financial aid; Rodney Carrier, facilities; Lita Pistono, admissions
- Reaching for the Stars Award – Darren Gallup, facilities; Greg Mankey, facilities