Writer/Media Relations Manager
Marketing & Communications Department
The Office of Marketing & Communications seeks a full-time Writer/ Media Relations Manager to tell the Stephens story.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop relationships with faculty, staff, students and alumnae, planning communication strategies and gathering information for distribution to internal and external audiences
- Gain visibility for the college, pitching story ideas and developing a solid rapport with reporters/editors locally, regionally and nationally
- Reinforce the Stephens' brand in the media and across print and digital communications
- Strategize and write student recruitment campaigns, fundraising messages and other communications
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field, or professional equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be adept at writing, design and project management
- Be able to build solid relationships across multiple constituencies
- Possess superior communication, organization, problem-solving and creative talents
- Handle multiple projects on deadline with a smile.
We offer a full benefits package, including vacation/holiday/sick pay, health/dental/life insurance, and tuition waiver.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
EOE. A diverse community on campus is valued.