Marketing & Communications Department
The Office of Marketing & Communications seeks a full-time Multimedia Producer, reporting to the VP.
- Recording and collecting footage in a non-linear editing environment;
- Assisting with the delivery of video projects (for student recruitment, fundraising and other key areas of the college) to the website or third-party media outlets (i.e. broadcast, social);
- Filming campus events and interviews;
- Handling all pre- and post-production activities, including securing rights, scouting locations, scripting and storyboarding; and maintaining video and photo databases.
The producer will collaborate with multiple campus stakeholders on projects, from concept to execution to distribution.
- Bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism, film, photography, media production or related field and proficiency in digital editing software required.
- Must have proven experience in lighting, audio, filming and editing; using DSLR cameras; and working with graphic design and animation.
- Must demonstrate visual creativity, mature judgment and self-initiative;
- Excellent communication, organizational, creative and problem-solving skills;
- Be able to handle multiple projects on deadline in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
We offer a full benefits package, including vacation/holiday/sick pay, health/dental/life insurance, & tuition waiver.
To Apply : Send application, cover letter, resume, references & samples of work to: [email protected] and complete a Stephens College online application.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
EOE. A diverse community on campus is valued.