Fiscal Year 2013 Observed Holidays
- Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Labor Day – Monday, September 3, 2012
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 22, 2012
- Day after Thanksgiving – Friday, November 23, 2012
- Winter Break – begins Monday, December 24, 2012 campus reopens Wednesday, January 2, 2013
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 27, 2013
Any non-exempt benefit eligible employee that works on an official Stephens College observed holiday receives holiday pay plus overtime for hours worked. Stephens College considers Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day to be “official holidays.” Thus, any employee who is scheduled and works on these days will receive holiday pay plus overtime pay for any hours worked. Any other day that the college is closed for the holiday break is not considered an official holiday. Employees will receive “leave with pay.” If an employee works during the break on a day which is not considered an official holiday, then they will receive regular pay plus the amount for leave with pay. Employees will not receive holiday pay or leave with pay for any days that they are not regularly scheduled to work.