Why Choose Stephens?
Women return to school for a variety of reasons – personal enrichment, job advancement and career changes included. The first choice to make is to go back for a degree. The next choice is to select a school that meets your needs.
- Course formats to help women balance work, home and school
- Evening courses
- Online courses
- Accelerated eight-week courses
- Degrees from an institution with a more than 175-year history
- Competitive tuition rates
- High-quality faculty who are…
- Working professionals and full-time professors
- Recognized leaders in their fields
- Dedicated to teaching relevant and current curriculum
- Personalized assistance and individualized advising
Stephens College is accredited through The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Specific programs also hold additional accreditations.