Master in Strategic Leadership
The Stephens College Master in Strategic Leadership is designed for professionals who want to be the type of innovative thinkers in high demand in today’s workplace. At Stephens, our faculty will help you think critically, create a vision for the future and learn how to become strategic when managing change. You’ll build the confidence and develop the communications skills you need to get ahead in your career.
At Stephens you will:
- Learn to LEAD teams and units with effective communications
- Enhance CRITICAL THINKING to creatively overcome obstacles
- Implement STRATEGIES to manage workplace change
- All online, letting you continue to meet your other obligations.
The Stephens Master in Strategic Leadership offers:
- Online, eight-week accelerated courses
- Focused interest area through electives and a customized project
- The DEVELOPMENT of organizational leadership skills
- Courses taught by full-time faculty and professionals in the field
- Networking opportunities with professionals around the world
The Master in Strategic Leadership program consists of thirty-three hours of coursework intended for emerging and managerial leaders. The program is delivered online with a capstone project. Complete degree requirements are available in the course catalog.
Stephens accepts applications for admission on a rolling basis. Students may begin their coursework in fall, spring or summer terms. Please see details regarding the application process and complete admission requirements in our catalog or apply now.