Master of Business Administration
The Stephens College Master of Business Administration is designed for working professionals who want to take their careers to new levels by becoming more business-savvy. At Stephens, our faculty members are devoted to helping you develop leadership skills and learn the sound business practices that are applicable in any industry.
At Stephens you will:
- Learn through a CASE STUDY approach how to apply business practices
- Engage in advanced projects to ENHANCE strategic thinking
- EXPAND career opportunities through a recognized degree
- All online, letting you continue to balance work and life obligations
The Stephens Master of Business Administration offers:
- Online, eight-week accelerated courses
- Focused interest area through electives and a customized project
- Courses taught by full-time faculty and professionals in the field
- Networking opportunities with professionals around the world
Our MBA degree requirements include 33 hours of core coursework, 3 hours of elective coursework, and 3 hours of an Advanced Strategic Project. Complete degree requirements are available in the course catalog.
Admissions of new students to the MBA is suspended while the program is under review. Please consider the MSL as an alternative.
Tuition is billed by the credit hour. Stephens researches tuition rates among peer institutions each year to remain competitive. See current Tuition and Fees.