QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
What programs are available through Graduate, Online & Non-credit?
The Ideal Grant may be applied to all programs offered through Graduate, Online & Non-credit. These programs include:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master in Strategic Leadership
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Education in Counseling
- Post-Graduate Studies in Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies (degree completion)
Do I have to live in Columbia to attend Stephens
With the exception of the Counseling program, all programs can be completed from anywhere in the world. Programs are online-based and require only a short time on campus.
Do I have to take an admissions test to enter
a program through Graduate, Online & Non-credit?
No, admission is determined based on past academic performance, personal statement and recommendations. For more information, please contact the Graduate, Online & Non-credit office.
Am I eligible for financial aid?
You are, of course, eligible for the Ideal Grant. And possibly more. Greg Hutchinson in our Financial Aid office on campus is more than willing to discuss any financial assistance you may be eligible for when enrolled in a Graduate, Online & Non-credit program.