Financial Aid for Undergraduate Students
Undergraduate students must submit a FAFSA every academic year to apply for financial aid. The FAFSA can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and becomes available on January 1. Stephens FAFSA code is 002512. Financial Aid eligibility will be determined based on the information submitted on the FAFSA and the number of hours a student plans to enroll in, and is dependent upon admission to a graduate program.
Sources of Aid
- Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Work-Study Program
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
Missouri State Programs are awarded through the Missouri Department of Higher Education. Please visit www.dhe.mo.gov for more information.
- Access Missouri Program
- Missouri Bright Flight Scholarship Program
- Marguerite Ross Barnett Memorial Scholarship
- Public Service Survivor Grant
- Vietnam Veterans Survivor Grant
By completing the FAFSA, undergraduate students may be eligible to receive Federal Stafford subsidized and unsubsidized loans each academic year, not to exceed a lifetime limit of $57,500. For more information on student loans, please visit our Loan Information page.
Please see Frequently Asked Questions for additional information about financial aid.