Office of Career Development
Discover your goals. Develop your skills. Design your career search.
We offer the following services:
- Career assessment, counseling, and exploration to help students determine their most appropriate majors and careers, given their interests, personalities, and priorities
- Assistance with goal-setting, planning, and other basic success strategies
- Coordination of the work-study program and assistance with securing off-campus part-time or volunteer work while in college
- Teaching of job search strategies, including resume and letter writing, networking, business etiquette, and interviewing
- Coordination of the for-credit internship program
- Assistance with full-time job search
- Guidance and information on graduate school
We also offer a number of free online resources for students and alumnae.
For more information:
Amanda Purchase Roberts, Director of Career Development
211 Stamper Commons
Campus Box 2123
Columbia, MO 65215
Phone: (573) 876-7101 or x4101
Fax: (573) 876-2323
Office Hours: M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.