Stephens College Alumnae Association Boost Grant
for Student Organizations
Boost: v. def: a leg up, encouragement, a financial grant.
Ex: “PRSSA was given a boost grant to offset travel costs to National PRSSA conference.”
Ex: “Refreshed dance costumes were purchased for the annual New Works Concert due to the generous support of the Alumnae Association Boost Grant.”
Student organizations remain in the hearts of many Stephens alumnae. The goal of this grant is to provide student organizations with funding to support various programs, administrative needs, and access to career preparedness activities/conferences that would normally go unfunded.
The Stephens College Alumnae Association invites your organization to submit a Boost Grant application.
Below are details of the criteria along with an enclosed application for easy reference. An electronic copy for submission can be found online at this link: Boost Grant Application
DEADLINE: Applications must be sent via email and received by October 19at 5:00 p.m.
Director of Alumnae Relations & Philanthropy, Marissa Todd -- [email protected]
for questions please call Marissa at 573-876-7110.
To be eligible for the Boost Grant, the student organization must be a “recognized” group by the college and have a faculty/staff advisor.
• The definition of a “recognized” student organization can be found at the bottom of this webpage: http://www.stephens.edu/campuslife/activities/
• The Boost Grant supports needs up to $500 and will be distributed at the discretion of the Alumnae Association Board.
• Applicants chosen to move forward with the selection process must have a representative from the organization available to interview during the AAB meetings in September..
• If awarded a Boost Grant, funds must be used in the current school year.
• The student organization must submit a recap report of how the funds were used by April 12 of the following year. (recaps can be submitted to the Stephens College Director of Alumnae Relations). Recap Template
PLEASE NOTE: Prior recipients are eligible to reapply yearly for funding.
Stephens Alumnae support Stephens Students!