Full Circle Professional Mentoring Program
The Full Circle Professional Mentoring Program is a mentorship program which offers students the opportunity to connect with an alumna mentor as they prepare to transition from student to professional. This connection fosters a lifelong commitment to Stephens as well as professional and leadership development. Members of the Full Circle Professional Mentoring Program stimulate their own professional potential while supporting the history and tradition of Stephens College.
What does it mean to be a member?
Membership consists of alumnae with a wide variety of backgrounds and career paths as well as current undergraduate Stephens students seeking to expand their alumnae connections and career knowledge. The Full Circle Professional Mentoring Program is based on the exchange of ideas and experiences by women of all backgrounds. If you have any questions about the program please email [email protected].
Student Membership Eligibility
- Must be enrolled in 2014-2015 as a senior, junior, or sophomore in good academic standing with the college.
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must demonstrate leadership and service to the college and community.
Alumnae Membership Eligibility
- Must be an alumna from a class 10 years out or more.
- Must be willing to work with students from all backgrounds and education levels.
Participation and Requirements
- Students are selected to serve a one-year term throughout the 2014-2015 academic year; renewal is open to all members in good standing with the organization.
- Students in good standing will be renewed for the following academic year after a reapplication process and given the option of staying with their current mentor or being matched with a new mentor.
- Students must attend all scheduled meetings and fill out all surveys.
- Students must commit to active participation in the mentor-mentee relationship and a minimum of 3 separate contacts per month via email, phone, Skype, etc.