Start your college search with a campus visit designed just for you
Junior Day, Feb.18
We know searching for the right college can seem overwhelming, but don’t worry. We’re here to help.
At Junior Day, February 18, our team of experts will help you start or refine your college search process, navigate the financial aid system to help you make college affordable and tell you more about the advantages of attending a small women’s college.
Stephens is committed to giving women a chance to shine in small classes with faculty members committed to their success in and outside of the classroom.
And we’ve been around a while—180 years to be exact—so we have a long legacy of educating students to be business owners, performers, educators, designers, scientists and well-rounded citizens who contribute to a better society.
Our pet-friendly campus is located in “Collegetown USA” just minutes from Columbia’s thriving downtown district.
But don’t just take our word for it: Come see for yourself.
Attend Junior Day and -
- Ask current students and faculty about Stephens
- Explore our majors and programs including new 3-year degrees
- Meet your admissions counselor
- Tour campus
- Learn about paying for college
|8:45-9:15 A.M.||Check-In||Firestone Baars Chapel|
|9:15-9:50 A.M.||Welcome & Admissions Overview|
|10:00-10:40 A.M.||Campus Tour|
|10:50-11:20 A.M.||Financial Aid Overview/ Scholarship Searching 101|
|11:30AM-12:00 P.M.||Academic Overview with Dr. Susan Bartel|
|Closing||Upcoming Events Overview|
Optional Afternoon Activities:
- Lunch in Stamper Commons
- Meet with an Athletic Coach (setup in advance)
- Tour Stephens Equestrian Center
- Directions to Stephens College (PDF)
- Downtown Map (PDF)
- Map of Campus
- On-Campus Guest Suites
- Restaurants for Parents (PDF)
- Questions or concerns? Just email Tiffany!