- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Quick Facts
- Ranked among The Princeton Review’s Top 20 "Best College Theatres"
- Among the nation’s oldest (established in 1899) and best undergraduate theatre programs
- Perform in a realistic environment with male apprentice students
- Learn to succeed in the entertainment business (on stage and behind-the-scenes)
Theatre awards are offered to students interested in earning a B.F.A.
in Theatre Arts or Theatre Management or a B.A. in Theatre Arts. For
consideration, submit a videotape of two audition selections and two
songs (if you sing). Awards in theatrical design also are available.
Students should submit a resume and complete an interview. For more
information, please contact the Stephens College School of the Performing
Arts, Campus Box 2077, Columbia, MO 65215; (573) 876-7194.