- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Quick Facts
- Explore the major areas of psychological inquiry and gain hands-on experience through research courses and internships
- Present your research at conferences
- Join the Psychology Club or Stephens' chapter of the honor society Psi Chi
B.S. IN PSYCHOLOGY
Interested in pursuing a career in clinical or counseling psychology? Stephens will prepare you for graduate school with a strong foundation in math and science.
B.S. IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
This degree is for those who desire to work with children and their families in a variety of settings. Benefit from combined study in Stephens Education and Psychology departments and gain valuable knowledge and training in psychology and child development. Our lab school gives you opportunities to observe and interact with children, providing a deeper understanding of human development.
The Psychology department offers a minor in PSYCHOLOGY. Click here for a full list of minors.
BACHELOR'S + MASTER'S PROGRAM
Earn a master's degree in as little as one additional year through our Bachelor's + Master's Program.