- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Learn vital laboratory and biotechnology skills in the newly renovated Pillsbury Science Center labs.
- Join Beta Beta Beta (Tri-Beta), the biology honor society
- Conduct research with faculty and participate in professional conferences
- Gain firsthand experience through an internship
Students work in the Pillsbury Science Center, which houses four biology labs, two chemistry labs, an undergraduate research lab and a computer lab. Computers are equipped with cutting-edge scientific software, which allows students to learn graph-making skills, build protein models, and simulate chemical reactions and structures, human physiological processes, population dynamics, and evolutionary processes.
In addition, Stephens is a member of a consortium that provides student access to Reis Biological Station in the Southern Missouri Ozark Mountains. The field stations provide hands-on research experience as well as opportunities to enroll in summer field courses.