- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Learn vital laboratory and biotechnology skills in the newly renovated Pillsbury Science Center labs.
- Join Beta Beta Beta (Tri-Beta), the biology honor society
- Conduct research with faculty and participate in professional conferences
- Gain firsthand experience through an internship
Department of Natural Sciences
Tara Giblin, Ph.D., is the Kimball Endowed Chair in the Natural Sciences. Dr. Giblin is a graduate of the University of Missouri–Columbia (biochemistry). Her research interests focus on the role of bacteria in the environment, and she is currently using molecular and microbiological techniques to investigate bacteria in lead-contaminated soils in Missouri.
Lois A. Bichler, Ph.D., is a graduate of the University of Minnesota. Dr. Bichler specializes in veterinary microbiology, and her research interests include the study of mechanisms of virulence and pathogenicity of enteric bacteria, particularly Salmonella enteritidis, in both animals and humans.
Jeff Phillips, Ph.D., is a graduate of North Carolina State University. Dr. Phillips specializes in ecology, and his research interests focus on the factors determining mate selection in largemouth bass, and the consequence that mate selection has on survival of the young.