- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Get hands-on experience with real clients early in your academic program.
- Learn from faculty with extensive industry experience and connections.
- Explore amazing internship opportunities.
- Gain professional agency experience with Creative Ink.
students hone their journalism skills as staff members of Stephens
Life, the College’s award-winning newspaper. They also work as
on-air hosts for KWWC, the student-run radio station. In the newly renovated
Patricia Barry Studios, students create their own television content
that reaches an audience of more than 50,000 on Columbia
Access Television. Students have access to the latest and most innovative
digital equipment, including HD, in Stephens’s G5 Mac lab.