- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Science
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Get hands-on experience with real clients early in your academic program.
- Learn from faculty with extensive industry experience and connections.
- Explore amazing internship opportunities.
- Gain professional agency experience with Creative Ink.
B.S. IN STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION: Integrated Marketing
Strategic communication, which encompasses graphic and digital design, advertising, marketing, public relations and corporate communication, is a rapidly expanding career field. Our program sets students apart in that it prepares students for the future with a convergence model and allows depth in one or more interest areas. Our program prepares students through practical application, real world projects and collaboration.
Students will work in collaborative teams from their first year in the program. This creates an opportunity for students to work in real world circumstances where individual skills can be enhanced but strategic understanding can develop.
Stephens also offers related minors in Small Business Ownership and Event Planning. Click here for a full list of minors.