- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Get hands-on experience with real clients early in your academic program.
- Learn from faculty with extensive industry experience and connections.
- Explore amazing internship opportunities.
- Gain professional agency experience with Creative Ink.
Students at Stephens studying integrated marketing explore the vast world of strategic communications, getting in-depth training in advertising, marketing, public relations, graphic design and/or corporate communications while further developing strategic leadership and communication skills.
Students work in collaborative teams their first year to develop individual skills while also enhancing their understanding of how company employees collaborate. At Stephens, we help students network with a variety of professional organizations such as the American Marketing Association and the Chamber of Commerce.
Students can also get additional experience by working for Creative Ink, our student-run marketing and PR firm; or Stephens Life, our student magazine.