- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Create a professional senior portfolio and exhibit your best work in a senior show
- Get real-world experience working with real clients on class projects and through required internships
- Obtain knowledge in the current field of convergence media
- Gain professional creative firm and agency experience through Creative Ink
B.S. IN STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION: DESIGN
In Stephens’ Communication Design program, you will learn strategic creative thinking and problem-solving skills through work with real-life clients and projects. You’ll become prepared to enter the professional design world, whether your goal is to work for an organization or start your own design firm.
You’ll benefit from a balanced curriculum of design, marketing, art history, studio art, liberal arts and integrated media courses. Dabble in creative experimentation in Stephens’ studio courses, where you’ll also learn the fundamentals of effective design and production, the history of design, and the basis for much of today’s terminology. You’ll also learn essential writing and presentation skills and gain a clear understanding of business practices.
Stephens offers related minors in SMALL BUSINESS OWNERSHIP, EVENT PLANNING and VISUAL ARTS. Click here a full list of minors.
BACHELOR'S + MASTER'S PROGRAM
Earn a master's degree in as little as one additional year through our Bachelor's + Master's Program.