- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Study and Ride Saddleseat, Western, Hunter/Jumper, and Dressage; and Driving and Reining
- Participate in horse shows
- Join the Prince of Wales Club (the country's oldest continually active riding club) and Stephens Equine Therapeutic Association
Welcome to the Stephens College Equestrian Center. Since 1926 Stephens has offered students a thorough liberal arts background with strong preparation for careers in the equine world. Stephens students develop effective written and oral skills in communication, appreciate cultural differences, and think critically, all while becoming confident horsewomen.
Stephens women ride and study Saddleseat, Huntseat, Western and Reining. Unlike many colleges with equestrian offerings, we maintain facilities that are just a short walk from our residence halls.
Visitors, please stop by our main equestrian office to sign in before entering the stables area for the safety of both you and our horses. Visitors are welcome to watch our classes after signing in.
- Prospective students should submit a questionnaire.
Equestrian Studies Chair: Becky Clervi
cell: (573) 442-2211 ext. 4652; E-mail Becky
Coordinator of Equestrian Operations: Ellen Beard
442-2211 ext. 4633; E-mail Ellen
Huntseat Instructor and Summer Riding Program Director: Sara Linde-Patel (573) 876-7166 E-mail Sara Administrative Assistant: Linda Pattie
main office: (573) 876-7166; E-mail Linda