- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Read your original work at public readings or submit it for publication or production
- Become an editor or member of the
production staff of Harbinger, Stephens’ award-winning arts magazine
- Join Alpha Epsilon Eta, our "Outstanding Chapter" of the Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society
B.A. IN ENGLISH
Stephens’ English program teaches you skills vital to any career and serves as a solid foundation for graduate study. Through engaging class discussions and personal interaction with our faculty, you will learn modern critical methods, including feminist, post-colonial and reader-response theories.
B.F.A. IN CREATIVE WRITING
Stephens offers the only Creative Writing program at a women’s college in the Midwest. You will develop and refine your writing skills through a unique women’s writing curriculum.
The English/Creative Writing department also offers minors in ENGLISHand CREATIVE WRITING . Click here for a full list of minors.
BACHELOR'S + MASTER'S PROGRAM
Earn a master's degree in as little as one additional year through our Bachelor's + Master's Program.