- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Start your dance career earlier with
Stephens’ three-year, two-summer B.F.A. program
- Participate in Stephens Summer Dance, an intensive six-week workshop that concludes with a fully produced public performance
- Learn from expert faculty and internationally known guest artists
B.F.A. IN DANCE
You’ll receive professional, individually focused training from faculty and guest artists in ballet, modern, jazz, musical theatre, tap, and world dance forms that may include Flamenco, African, East Indian and Russian. You’ll also study other aspects of dance including lighting for dance, kinesiology, music and dance pedagogy. As a complement to your training, you’ll take special topics courses.
Entrance to the B.F.A. program is by audition only.
The Dance department also offers a minor in DANCE. Click here a full list of minors.
BACHELOR'S + MASTER'S PROGRAM
Earn a master's degree in as little as one additional year through our Bachelor's + Master's Program.
PROFESSIONAL CONSERVATORY TRAINING PROGRAM
Offered by the School of Performing Arts at Stephens College, the Professional Conservatory Training Program is a two-year, two-summer non-degree program that emphasizes performance-based studio work. Participants choose an emphasis area from the following: acting, dance, musical theatre or technical theatre. Faculty work with participants to develop a customized experience focused on refining skills and techniques.