- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Science
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Start your dance career earlier with
Stephens’ three-year, two-summer B.F.A. program
- Participate in Stephens Summer Dance, an intensive six-week workshop that concludes with a fully produced public performance
- Learn from expert faculty and internationally known guest artists
At Stephens, students receive professional, individualized training from experienced faculty and guest artists. In addition to ballet, modern and choreography students explore dances from around the world.
Students also have many performance opportunities, including pieces for a Spring Dance Concert choreographed by visiting artists, and opportunities to choreograph and perform their own works in our annual student concerts.
Our summer Dance Intensive program brings guest artists from around the world to expand learning opportunities. Students complement training by learning about the technical aspects of dance, such as lighting, kinesiology, music and dance pedagogy, and topics courses such asrepertory.
Admission is by audition only.
Offered by the School of Performing Arts at Stephens, the Professional Conservatory Training Program is a two-year, two-summer non-degree program that emphasizes performance-based studio work. Participants choose an emphasis from acting, dance, musical theatre or technical theatre.