- Apparel Studies
- Creative Writing
- Digital Film
- Digital Media
- Education: 3-Year
- Equestrian Studies
- Event & Convention Management
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design and Product Development
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Science
- Human Development - Education
- Human Development - Psychology
- Integrated Marketing
- Public Relations
- Special Event Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Management
- Theatrical Costume Design
- Get hands-on experience with real clients early in your academic program
- Learn from faculty with extensive industry experience and connections
- Join Stephens’ chapter of the American Marketing Association
- Gain practical experience each semester
B.S. IN EVENT & CONVENTION MANAGEMENT
Event & Convention Management is a career growing much faster than most and reported as the fastest growing non-technical business career. Event & Convention Management majors can work in areas such as corporate events, political and professional associations, the non-profit sector; weddings planning and social events; arts, sports or entertainment sectors; tourism and destination planning; or creative firms.
The three-year, no summer B.S. degree is based on outcomes and organized in modules. Theory and practice are integrated in each module and students will graduate with substantial experience in campus event planning as well as external practicum and internship sites.
Grounding in an organizational leadership and communication school gives the major more depth and intellectual rigor supported by historical and contemporary theories of management, leadership, marketing and communications.
Event & Convention Management students collaborate with students from other areas to develop projects and events that cover a wide variety of interests.
Stephens offers related minors in SMALL BUSINESS OWNERSHIP and EVENT PLANNING. Click here for a full list of minors.